Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post
So yet another employee of KAC is saying that these are crazy rare and should be bought immediately, since the numbers are limited...until they aren't. Shocking that the company wants the buyers to buy them now rather than wait.

I generally like KAC, and I have several KAC rifles and have even ordered this lower, so this isn't sour grapes, but seriously, it's not a huge surprise that KAC capitalizes on it's limited civilian production runs, even if it hides behind "production is limited because we have .gov contracts."

/vent
That quote from Jack almost sounded like the lowers with the countersunk takedown holes were the "shot show special price" and regular lowers would be available next at a higher price. In other words, selling off the "seconds" at a discount in order to clear out otherwise useless inventory.

Quote Originally Posted by fledge View Post
This is my thinking. Build the lower the way I want. But the KAC upper is where the best pieces are. I'll have a complete upper one of these days.
At the cost of their separate lowers and uppers, you're better off buying a complete gun and selling whichever half you don't want.