Hey all, first off, I've only recently registered but I've always poked my head around here looking for advice or all of stick's pretty pictures but sorry if this is in the wrong place. (not super keen on forums)

Anyhow, I'm trying to go about building a SBR with a barrel length of 10.5 (Sabre Defence 10.5 chrome lined to be exact) and a Vltor MUR reciever. However, I'd love for this to be my first gas piston rather than yet another DI...thing is, I want to build a look using rails past the gas block where the rail stops close to the muzzle but far enough to utilize a can (possibly half and inch from where the rail stops and the threads begin)

Problem here is finding a design that works. So far the following is all I can think of as far as close to my dream...Let me know what you guys think or if you know any alternatives.

Option 1 -
Daniel Defense 9.5 FSP with a PWS Piston kit or AA Piston Kit...altough theres more room than I'd like between the front of the rail and the back of the comp.

Option 2 -
Wait to see what handguards (not a fan of the 7" MI rails) are compatible with the Osprey Defense OPS416 piston kit then just use that with a pinned Low profile block

Option 3 -
Simply bite the bullet and purchase a PWS DC-10 and replace the reciever with the MUR...although it would make the sabre barrel feel unloved still.

I'm aware of the Ares and Bushy conversions but I've heard those only fit with a small amount of handguards. I'm also aware of the LWRC M6 but honestly don't care for the ARMR-M rail.

I know there's got to be more solutions out there....please help a piston newbie