I saw a few videos on this subject and searched around and didn't see it discussed (not that I could find).

I have been using the Cam Lok system for quite a while now. I got it before the EZ Lok was released or I probably would have gone EZ from the get go. Anyway I haven't had much problem with the Cam Lok, but I have had a scare or two when other people were shooting my guns. Just to be clear I am not at all saying Cam Lok is a bad product. In fact quite the opposite. I just think the EZ Lok fits my needs better and I think it is/can be made to be a more secure system, especially when teaching people to shoot.

After watching a few videos on it I decided to go ahead and try it out. Odds are I will swap over to the EZ Lok system because of a perceived more secure system, especially when novice shooters are involved. Cam Lok takes about 1/4 of a turn to mount. EZ Lok takes about 2.5-3 turns. If it ever does loosen up those few extra spins are insurance. Plus I can probably use teflon tape, or thread sealant, or maybe even blue lock tite on the EZ Lok. Same steps could be taken if shooting out at night or whatever when you visually might not be able to notice something is wrong.

Simply put, it seems like more insurance is available with the EZ vs Cam system.

From time to time I teach people to shoot so the EZ Lok is the way forward if for no other reason that I want to prepare for the worst case scenario.

Here are a couple of videos that I've been watching.