Check's cashed, just waiting to go pending/stamp on my SBR build.

I'll be using a Noveske 7.5 barrel in 6.8 SPC, and I'm trying to avoid the KX3 if it's reasonable. I understand the benefits, but I'd like to avoid the additional weight. The only drawback to me in this build is the limitations of using a suppressor in the future (ie: warranty).

Goal is more along the lines of reducing flash, not so much noise, and the options I've looked at are as follows:

Smith Vortex, A2, VLTOR Vc-302 (short), Troy's new "Claymore" levang style comp.

I'd like to go with an AAC Blackout, but I don't see a non suppressed version available in either 5.56 or 6.8/7.62 on AAC's site (if someone in the know has better info, please let me know).

Feel free to throw some suggestions this way, along with guidance if you have any.

This will be a dual upper build, I'm using a BCM 11.5 in 5.56 for the other. I'm really leaning towards the Ops Inc M4-S for it, BUT, if I could use say an AAC M42K on the 7.5, or the Surefire FA68k, without issues, that's really the route I'd like to go, and use the same can on both uppers. That's IF either the AAC or FA68k will clear the DD Lite 7.0.

Thanks
S