Been thinking about reloading for awhile and I have decided I want to do it. So after a day at the range on the way home stopped at the local mega store and looked at reloading equipment. Man do I feel like a 6th grader thrown into college algebra. So much stuff and to be honest I have no clue what any of it is. I was told to get into reloading look to spend at least $1100 on the hardware to reload.

For now I just want to reload 5.56 and 9mm. And I just want to reload for range shooting and running the new action carbine/pistol course. The longest distance I will be shooting is 100 yards so I am not looking to make sub MOA groups. Maybe later down the road I will try my hand at that but I just want to get into.

I have looked at Dillion, RCBS, and Lyman reload equipment. What I would like is maybe a starter kit something that comes with everything I need to start reloading one particular caliber and then buy dies for the other. I am sitting on about 1.5k brass for 5.56 and about 150 rounds of 9mm as of right now. Once I get to over 1k brass of 9mm is probably when I will buy the equipment to start reloading.

Does anyone know a good source for looking for a complete kit like I mentioned. Or should I just piece it together?