First if I'm out of my lane please take appropriate measures and I apologize. I did just start a LLC, I now own Zombie Killer Kutlery LLC. I've been a member here on weapons evolution for some time due to my AR addiction. I was here long before I ever started to think about starting a LLC and trying to pay my bills with money earned from a life long love of making knives.

Since 1994 I've done security in one form or another. I started off bouncing in bars and unarmed uniformed security. I worked a lot of concerts and worked my way into executive protection. The last 13 years I've worked armed ,private security for an "uptown living community". These are the wealthy, high rollers in my area who want to live downtown and live the party life. We used to joke that we worked at a dry docked cruise ship, parties, drugs, prostitutes and all the nightmares that go along with it. I was in the emergency room and courtrooms many times in those 13 years. My cop buddies thought I was nuts to put myself in that position, but that's all I knew. I trained to fight since I was a kid and am blessed with the natural ability to fight. I'm not a doctor, lawyer, federal judge or anything like anyone who lived in that building but I did protect them. That's what I could do, I did it with pride even though security was treated as the hired help until the sheep got scared.

Last year I had two heart attacks and quadruple bipass surgery. It was in my genes, I've lived an athletic ,healthy life. My work got rid of my position after 13 years.I've lost almost everything, I just got back online after a year with nothing. I have done a lot of damage to my body fighting and have no will to risk my safety for ungrateful %^#@*!.

Instead of working for others I started Zombie Killer Kutlery LLC. http://zombiekillerkutlery.blogspot.com/

I'll be having contests on face book and am very excited about the lines of knives and Breaching tools I've been working on. Please check them out and let me know what you think. I really value the input of those here at weapons evolution. Thanks Jason VerVeer