The Zero7one 100,000 Fan Giveaway is officially live. You will need to head over to my webpage for full directions on how to enter and the entry form. I do not believe that you will be able to fully enter from a mobile device. I apologize in advance for that, however, with such a large list of sponsors, it is well worth your effort of finding an actual computer to use.

There will be a total of 10 WINNERS! See the webpage for all of the details, but it includes 6 conventional means winners, a winner from liking ***THIS*** post, a winner from Publicly sharing ***THIS*** post, a winner on Twitter, and a winner on Instagram.

Complaints on how hard this is to enter or whining in general will not receive any sympathy from me, nor will it receive any improved chances of winning.

Thank you for your continued support of ZERO7ONE and all of our sponsors over the years.

Enter here:

http://zero7one.com/100000-fan-giveaway/

List of prizes (will be split up between 10 different winners):

Aero Precision – TBA
Arisaka Defense – M-Lok Accessories – (1) Inline Scout Mount, (1) Finger Stop, (1) Ring Light Mount, (1) QD Mount.
Battle Comp – TBA
Battle Mug – TBA
Blitzkrieg Components – (1) Luminescent Green Chevron Sight Post
Centurion Arms – (1) 9.5″ and (1) 11″ CMR Rails, CMR Rail Accessory Packs
CMC Triggers – (1) UMGI32ST 2-Stage Trigger
CMT Tactical – (2) UPUR-4 Billet Upper Receivers
Elite Tactical Systems Group – TBA
Elzetta Design – (1) ZFH1500 Flashlight Holder – OD, (1) ZRX Lightweight Flashlight Mount – Black, (1) ZRX Lightweight Flashlight Mount – FDE, (1) ZSM Tactical Shotgun Light Mount
Fortis Manufacturing – (1) 12″ .308 Switch Rail
Froglube – TBA
Gear Sector – (10) Rail Mount Hand Stop – Black and Dark Earth, (10) Surefire Scout Light Offset Flashlight Mount – Black and Dark Earth, (10) Gear Sector PVC Patch – Black and Dark Earth.
Gunstruction – TBA
Heckler & Koch – TBA
Hexmag – (4) HX30-AR 30 Round Magazine
Kriss-USA – Swag
LanTac USA – TBA
MagPod – TBA
Mission First Tactical – TBA
Nap-Tac – (1) 16″ 416R SS 1:8 Twist 6 Groove Button Rifled 5.56 Mid-length Matte Bead Blasted Barrel with SS Low Profile Gas Block.
Rainier Arms - (2) Forged MIL-SPEC Upper Receivers, (2) SWAG packs, (1) 16″ 5.56 Barrel.
RETA Kydex – (2) Kydex Hexmag Carriers
Seekins Precision – (1) Billet SP223 Upper, (1) Billet SP223 Lower Receivers (SP will ship to FFL).
SFP Tactical – TBA
SOG Knives – TBA
Sphinx - Swag
Spool Tool – TBA
Tactical 550 – (1) 1000′ Roll of 550 Cord and (1) 25′ Package of Fire Cord
TactiCool Tees – TactiCool T-Shirt
Umbrella Corporation – TBA