Well parts for my Uncle's rifle will start trickling in. He lives in Alabama and after our recent trip down he got to handle my NTD build. He wants something basic to shoot coyotes and pigs will. Doing a simple 18" Mid length gas build for him, nothing fancy.

Parts List

MasDefense Slick Side Blem Upper Receiver
MasDefense 18" Stainless Steel Midlength Gas Barrel (low pro gas block and gas tube)
Strike Industries 13" Keymod Rail
Standard A2 Flash Hider
Standard Charging Handle
Ares Armor Phosphate BCG (picked up on sale for $89, regular price $150 )

PSA Blem MagPul MOE lower ( comes with PSA LPK, Blem Lower Receiver, MOE Grip, MOE Stock ) picked up on sale for $129 + FFL for a total of $150

I wanted to give the MasDefense guys a try, lots of good reviews on their products and at a very decent price. Talked to my uncle before I made the purchases and he is okay with trying out their barrel. If we have any problems will probably move to either Faxon or Odin Works barrel.

If Mike gets his shop up and running before this build is complete it will go down to get some cerakote if not it will go down with a BDL $300 Gift Certificate so my uncle can send it up for cerakote as soon as Mike is up and running.

Cerakot Scheme:

OD Green: Barrel, Flash Hider, Gas Block, Mag Catch, Bolt Catch, Safety Selector, Trigger, Charging Handle, Buffer Tube, Grip
Kryptek Mandrake: Rail, Receiver Set, Stock