Hello everyone. I am new here. I am an avid outdoorsman, hunting, shooting and so on. I have recently decided to build an AR-15. I have never owned one before. I have done a great deal of research recently. I have a few opinion questions with my build. I bought a lower and lower assembly kit last week. I went today and picked up a stripped upper. I want to do the entire build so it's exactly like I want instead of paying for things I will take off. I got home this evening and noticed that my new upper doesn't really have the same finish as my lower. Seems to be a little more dull. Is that normal? Idk how much I'm worried about it right now but if I can get one that will match I might change it. On the the next thing I've been considering. I have done a lot of research on barrels. I will mostly be target shooting and coyote hunting with this gun. Most shots will be 200 yards or less. The barrel I think I've decided on is an 18" 1 in 7 twist 416R Stainless steel with melonite. Might be a little over kill for what I want but would like some experienced opinions. Thank you for taking the time to read this. I look forward to being a part of this community.