Downloads
    Uploads

Tac-Con AK Trigger

Just had to share.... Thanks Sully!
    Dropped it in my Saiga .223 last night. Install was super easy except for the BHO, but that’s nothing against the trigger.
    I did accidentally trip the hammer while installing and it smacked my finger really good. Man that thing has some momentum behind it. Ouch.

I don’t have any other triggers to compare to that aren’t milspec, even in my ARs but wow. Just dry firing this thing in sweet. The “assisted reset” is… different. SUPER short though.

Will be hitting the range this week or weekend. Can’t do any fun shooting so trying to meet up with a friend next week to really see what it can do.

Tac-Con Raptor by David Pyzik, on Flickr
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    I had considered trying one of these but I just can't justify a $300 trigger in a weapon that 1 MOA is considered exceptional. That and I honestly hated their AR trigger.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    I had considered trying one of these but I just can't justify a $300 trigger in a weapon that 1 MOA is considered exceptional. That and I honestly hated their AR trigger.
    I've never really dialed in my Saiga but it's got the heavier barrel. I suspect it could do 1MOA if I did my part.
    I've read mostly negative stuff about the AR triggers. To me, comparing this to milspec, it's awesome. But then again, I have no other standard to compare to.

Excited to get to the range with it.
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am curious if it would help with the trigger slap issues with the shotguns more than anything. My Saiga's and VEPR's are pretty poor in that area with the Tapco garbage. Likely try a ALG trigger first.

Downloads
    Uploads
    So, yes this TacCon AK trigger is SUPER easy to rock and roll. Took it out yesterday and finally ran a couple hundred rounds with it.

I am getting a hang up which started to happen less as I shot it. BCG is hanging behind the FCG. May need to polish the bottom of my BCG. More shooting though I think will fix itself. Different wear pattern from my G2.
    On the down side, the Zhukov handguard got HOT.

SINNER, this trigger is very smooth. I didn't feel any trigger slap (though this is a .223 not a 12ga).
    david@damagephotos.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Raptor Trigger by David Pyzik, on Flickr

Fireball by David Pyzik, on Flickr
    Last edited by Pyzik; 6 August 2015 at 05:58.
    david@damagephotos.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    Dude .... pure awesomeness.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Very Nice Pyzik! That sully guy isn't half bad