Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by WHSmithIV View Post
    Hehe UWone - I just sold the complete carbine set for a $25 profit. Debating on whether to buy another complete set to hang on to for a while along with a couple of the Foliage Green P-mags that are on sale for $9 and change. Right now I've been searching around for a 8½" to 10" free float handguard at a reasonable price.
    Alg makes pretty nice budget rails

Downloads
    Uploads
    I know DutyUse - I may be getting a Yankee Hill Machine handguard in a couple days that someone changed out for a longer one. So, I'll wait and see.
    Freedom is NEVER Free. We have to work to protect it and even be willing to die to protect it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, finished the 7.62x39 carbine pretty much. Still waiting on the pistol barrel. The JP industries handguard got moved to the carbine and a 10" keymod handguard is now on the pistol. Waiting for the ASC mags to arrive then, some final few things to do and it will be time to go testing.

Ended up sort of cheating with the carbine since mid length gas 16" barrels were so hard to find. I used a carbine gas system barrel, put a low profile gas block on with the carbine gas tube and mounted the A2 front sight with set screws on a 16" heavy barrel. I did spring for one of the Right to Bear Arms & Supply nickel/teflon triggers. It's a nice trigger. That was $48 well spent. I have to order a BCG still but I do have the BCG that's in the pistol. This used both Anderson upper and lower receivers. The carry handle is Bushmaster. When the bayonet arrives, I'll see if it fits that flash hider or if I have to modify it.

Freedom is NEVER Free. We have to work to protect it and even be willing to die to protect it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well done
    $300 and 10 Pastrami Sandwiches and a case of Diet Coke. ( UWone77)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't know if the bayonet is going to fit the flash hider though. It's an un-issued military surplus M7 bayonet. I might have to machine the ring to get over the flash hider. Just waiting for it to get here to find out.