OK I need to get some input from the group here.

Even though cash is limited right now I managed to spare a couple hundred bucks to put together my 'zombie' 10/22. My full on Kidd rifle is on hold until I get more money. (That said this zombie rifle is going to help me make better choices for the Kidd once I get there).

I bought a 16" threaded bull barrel, an upgraded V block and a rubberized Hogue 10/22 stock for this one. What I am going to need is a little piece of rail to mount an optic on it, which I will find that later.

I want to get input on an inexpensive optic for a little 10/22 blaster. I am thinking a 1x or 2x or 4x or whatever...who the heck knows kind of optic... I was even thinking that 2.5x from primary arms might be interesting.... but then again this is going on a 10/22. I don't want to go overboard.

I want ideas.

I already have the Kidd receiver and I will trick that one out in a big way with a long optic or whatnot and set it up for precision shooting.

For my little halfway free zombie 10/22 though I want something fundamentally different. I am leaning towards some kind of options like I mentioned above but I want to get options and feedback and ideas that falls into that realm.