Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    You see this a lot with stabbing scenes. Their hands will often slip off the knife and cut themselves in the process. When you hit bone, the stabbing motion tends to stop very abruptly.
    Yeah, that was what I was alluding too. Would someone with a lot of training be able to avoid that? Or do you just hope like hell that it doesn't happen?

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Basket full of Deplorables Life Member

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    Yeah, that was what I was alluding too. Would someone with a lot of training be able to avoid that? Or do you just hope like hell that it doesn't happen?

FT
    That's like asking someone for advise on how not to get punched in a fist fight.

You can be given all the advise you want, but typically that only works on a stationary target or under ideal conditions. Such as trying to teach people to hit with an open hand on hard spots on the target, and a closed hand on soft parts. When people are moving and fighting back, it usually doesn't work out.

Just don't stab anyone

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Just don't stab anyone
    Well, o.k., dammit! Guess I'll have to find something else to fill in that time slot for today.
    NRA Life Member
    Basket full of Deplorables Life Member