Threaded View

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by poimen View Post
    Hahaha who am I kidding. I'll probably build more after I'm done with this one. Eventually. When my wife cools down from me spending so much money. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You will.

Building gets in your blood as much as any other hobby. The same goes for all of our other "Man Folk" stuff, it doesn't matter if it's cars, guns, knives, cameras, guitars, shit that blows the EFF up!, or what, the bottom line is a lot of the fun is in the planning, purchasing and waiting on it to get here stage. Gratification. We can only masturbate so much.. I mean Alamo doesn't count because he's a masturbatory sensei and UWOne, simply by mentioning he has an armory (Believe that), should only be spoken to via a Temple of some sort. :notworthy:

We simply all enjoy the putting together and talking about new things. Cheap doesn't automatically equal crappy garbage with this group. That's what you don't find at other places around the interwebs; a lot less judgement and a lot more useful advice, even if it's critical.

The Colt AR has been the gold standard... from 1960 until 1995 when guys with lathes and mills and mold-ramming skills starting making the mousetrap better. Now its just a solid, dependable rifle that says "Colt" on the rollmark. Some people bristle with offense if you cast any aspersions at Colt, but they aren't the be-all, end-all as evidenced by the diversity of Govt contracts awarded to other manufacturers.

BTW: Welcome to the forum, you seem to like it, so stick around.

UW: One ultra-dramatic 13 year-old in track AND Softball, just finished Bball season! Who needs stress inoculation? Just getting from place to place on time is a good enough challenge!
    Last edited by Joelski; 11 May 2017 at 14:54.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!