Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    Send bacon!

I wish we could use shouldered cartridges here, but the deer are so thick here, I can take them with a pocket knife. Not really sporting, using an MSR, but something's gotta happen. At least in the country we can get land owner/ population thinning permits. We pile 'em high the years those are offered!
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    Send bacon!

I wish we could use shouldered cartridges here, but the deer are so thick here, I can take them with a pocket knife. Not really sporting, using an MSR, but something's gotta happen. At least in the country we can get land owner/ population thinning permits. We pile 'em high the years those are offered!
    Look into 450 Bushmaster, it'd be the ticket for those regulations! Sometimes I regret trading my 20" upper when the rumor mill was ammo was going to be produced less back in 2013-2014.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by JMJ View Post
    Look into 450 Bushmaster, it'd be the ticket for those regulations! Sometimes I regret trading my 20" upper when the rumor mill was ammo was going to be produced less back in 2013-2014.
    If I remember right, deer are pistol and shotgun only, in addition to bow and black powder. Makes no sense! The only place rifles are not restricted is hog and coyotes, along with no time and always open season, except for deer seasons.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    If I remember right, deer are pistol and shotgun only, in addition to bow and black powder. Makes no sense! The only place rifles are not restricted is hog and coyotes, along with no time and always open season, except for deer seasons.
    That is some pretty screwy regs! Lol 450 Bushy AR pistol!