Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rxer311 View Post
    So my options would be to do a 9" barrel or a 7" rail...
    I have a 9" barrel on mine with an SLR 8.3" rail and the fit is near perfect.

I am not going to lie and pretend that I know about Silencerco stuff when I don't. I need to see how that thing mounts.
    ----

OK, I watched this video and I think that's the mount you are talking about right?

From the looks of that you won't have too much trouble but the only part that will be recessed might be that knurled ring and maybe a little bit more or less.

In this screen shot it looks like that mount (if it's the right one) doesn't sit right on the shoulder like my Griffin ones do. Again I am not certain if this is the type of mount you will use.

Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 427
Size:  1.25 MB

If it is you will probably be able to get away with a slightly longer handguard than normal, ie possibly an 8.5" barrel and a 8" handguard or something like that. 9" handguard, 9.5 barrel etc etc. I don't know how much that mount rises from the shoulder so other people who own those will have to vouch. Those wrench flat risers need to be measured.
    Last edited by alamo5000; 6 August 2018 at 17:38.