Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ages ago, Gun City in Nashville ... nice LGS with a five lane indoor range in the basement. I frequented the place, and got to know most of the guys. Came in one day, and "Bob" (name changed to protect the guilty) was limping. "Bob" was a big ol country boy ... around 6'2" and close to 300 pounds. "Hey Bob, looks like you've got a hitch in your get-along." "Yeah, Jer, shot myself in the ass." Seems he was downstairs on the range, with a Baby Browning .25 in a small-of-the-back holster. During a draw and fire, he did a fire and draw. Drilled a hole through his left cheek with an FMJ. "Wow, that must have hurt." He grimaced, "Not near as bad as the long swab they ran back and forth through the hole a dozen times."
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry R View Post
    Ages ago, Gun City in Nashville ... nice LGS with a five lane indoor range in the basement. I frequented the place, and got to know most of the guys. Came in one day, and "Bob" (name changed to protect the guilty) was limping. "Bob" was a big ol country boy ... around 6'2" and close to 300 pounds. "Hey Bob, looks like you've got a hitch in your get-along." "Yeah, Jer, shot myself in the ass." Seems he was downstairs on the range, with a Baby Browning .25 in a small-of-the-back holster. During a draw and fire, he did a fire and draw. Drilled a hole through his left cheek with an FMJ. "Wow, that must have hurt." He grimaced, "Not near as bad as the long swab they ran back and forth through the hole a dozen times."
    Ha..ha..ha..ha.. I guess it depended on which hole in his ass they were running back and forth through....especially if it had Iodine or the likes on it.

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Basket full of Deplorables Life Member