Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by G19Man View Post
    I guessed your child was younger, I was just trying to be funny.

Thank you for posting the pic. It definitely helped me. Looking forward to the pouch review.
    i got the humor. probably came across to a little to strongly in my rebuttal. i have a tendency to do that don't take it personally. it's a character flaw

Downloads
    Uploads

CXS

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lshd-reviews View Post
    i got the humor. probably came across to a little to strongly in my rebuttal. i have a tendency to do that don't take it personally. it's a character flaw
    No damage done here. I think it's difficult with email/posts/etc., especially when people don't know each other well.

I read the pouch review and combined with this one, they have really helped me a lot.

A couple questions. Have you done much adjustment with the length of the H-harness and its cross member? By that I mean did you try shortening it or lengthening to get a comfortable position for you? Or did you pretty much use it as is?

Downloads
    Uploads
    you know, to be honest with you, i haven't played with it. being that i might actually have some free time today (my one day off work this week) i'm going to play with the micro rig a bit, so i'll do a little of that and get back to you

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd rather have nothing ontop of the straps, since whatever is on there will be annoying really quick once you carry a ruck

Downloads
    Uploads

CXS

Downloads
    Uploads
    I was gonna post a video I shot of the thing we discussed via email LSHD.
    But don't know if it would constitute a Hijack..
    This thread seems to be about Chest Rig Improvements, but is mainly focused on a Certain company. Lemme know if its good to go..

CXS

Downloads
    Uploads
    uh, yea. i'd check with the other party first. i got emails yesterday that spoke to the fact that we weren't doing that yet. that there was a certain phone call that needed to be recieved first.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I ordered mine last Friday morning, and it was ready by the afternoon

It's super comfortable! And best of all, made locally.