I'm looking for a Kevin Owens shooting class. He instructs for Fieldcraft Survival and reps the east coast, being based out of the Ft Bragg area of NC. I'll probably have to figure in some travel to get him, or any other top name instruction as they seem to get hoovered up by the LE community and their civvy courses tend to be clustered around when they live. Fieldcraft is based out of UT and I have a buddy who lives out there that I've been bugging to get some training from Glover and his group; they seem to be pretty squared away and well-rounded in terms of course offerings.

That said, I'm over the "Stress Inoculation" thing a lot of these companies push. I put in 35 years in that environment, and while I don't look to have a cookout or a garden party during the class, scaling walls and running miles and miles as part of a course is no longer on my list of fun pass times. I understand that I might be looking for something that doesn't exist, but there is a niche for guys that can kick it in the ass when the need is present, but don't want to spend weeks recuperating from a "class".