Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post
I don't remember that we had established that you had a MDX before. My wife had two before she got her current 2019 RDX. The parallels continue to be interesting.

Funny enough, last night at work I was looking at getting CarPlay into my F22. I *think* I can do it with just a new head unit from Code My Bimmer, but that's still spendy in the grand scheme of things.

I'm still not sure I completely understand what a X7 is. It looks like a fatter...er... larger X5. Is it that it has a 3rd row? I'm not usually a fan of larger vehicles, but for being a bigger vehicle, it does look sharp. So, Performance Delivery????
We need a family hauler, and the wife wanted another 3rd row with more cargo space than the MDX, so here we go. The MDX is getting long in the tooth and it's never been as comfortable as our other vehicles. Some maintenance is coming up too, so I figure it's a good time. I had her talked into the Sequoia, but shortages and dealer markups have ruined that idea. I'm not a fan of larger vehicles either, the X5 is about the largest I wanted to go. I tried to actually go more reasonable. Looked at a Telluride until shortages out here made it so I couldn't even find one to test drive. Then I thought about getting a Yukon, but the Yukon/Tahoe line has been plagued with issues since '21.

I actually went "reasonable" with the X7, stuck with the Inline 6 vs going with the M60i. I figure I'm never going to go pedal to the metal with kids in the car, so here I am.

For Jerry, I went with White, our MDX is white, and we like the color.