Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We're striving for a very high signal-to-noise ratio around here, and always have room for those with similiar priorities.

I've a soft spot for Defenders, and nearly pulled the trigger on one a few months ago. Alas, with two kids in college it came down to a $20k differential that landed me in a Jeep TJ, but I've a lot of respect for the uncompromising purity of the D-90/D-110 family.

AC
    Stand your ground; don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here. -- Captain John Parker, Lexington, 1775.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    I'm going to wait until I get clarification from them. I am unsure if a Magpul dealer with a FFL can get them, or it was to be only an KAC dealer. I had also heard that any FFL can make an order on these.

A few different rumors, and I don't know whats legit at this point.
    Any updates on this setup? Price & availability? Thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like its a go, but there may be changes to the weapon to make it even lighter.

Downloads
    Uploads
    so sweet, but the price will make it mostly a dream for me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I wonder how "anorexic" Trey is planning on making it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Your other problem would be finding a way to get it shipped to CA. KAC will not ship to CA.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If this is still available count me in! Has anyone ordered one yet?

Downloads
    Uploads
    If these are still available you can count me in. This is pretty much my dream gun. How do I order?

Downloads
    Uploads
    They are not out yet, and as far as I know, they are still being worked on to determine final configuration.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Travis showed me the rifle at SHOT. It's very nice and VERY light.
    I wish I could afford one.
    VA Arms Co FFL/SOT armorer
    certified HK-sidearms/S&W M&P/BUSHMASTER/GLOCK/SIG-Sauer LE/FNH-SCAR armorer
    competitive shooter sponsored by VA ArmsCo, W.A.R. rifles, BravoCoUSA, BCM, Bobro Engineering, Magpul, Magpul Dynamics, Hatfields Gunsmithing and Greeley Custom

Downloads
    Uploads
    that is hot

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow this is awesome. I will keep my eye open I am just curious what price it will be at.

Downloads
    Uploads
    KAC is doing well with the Military contracts right now. I am surprised that they would even pick up the phone at this point.

Beautiful Barrel on that Rifle. That's its best feature. If I am going to pay 2k-3k+ for an AR, it had better be a FN SCAR, LMT Piston, LWRC or something equal.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by OneKYards View Post
    KAC is doing well with the Military contracts right now. I am surprised that they would even pick up the phone at this point.

Beautiful Barrel on that Rifle. That's its best feature. If I am going to pay 2k-3k+ for an AR, it had better be a FN SCAR, LMT Piston, LWRC or something equal.

I can understand your point, but there are guys who think $2 or 3,000 is nothing. There is no doubt in my mind that its going to be a fantastic carbine, and the longer KAC plays around with its configuration, the better it is going to be.

All ARs are not created equal, and its going to be interesting to see the final product.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Pump 10,000 rounds down the pipe and suddenly the difference between couple hundred dollars up front evaporates. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if this thing can go toe to two with any other weapon system out there. It's not that $3k is nothing to that many people, it's that it costs money to have accurate ergonomic systems that have a higher number of rounds between failures.
    S/F
    "There is no greater calling than to defend the life of a fellow Marine" - LtCol McClane, USMC