Downloads
    Uploads

Replacement trigger HELP !!!

I am wanting to replace my factory M&P trigger. Do to department guidlines/restrictions, I have to have 2 stage and 5 lbs. and non-adjustable.

Not much experiance with the upgraded triggers. I pulled a Geissele once and liked it. It was a two stage but not 5 lbs. I did like it though. I want quality and durability with a clean and crisp pull.

What would y'all sugest? Thanks for the input

Downloads
    Uploads
    Check the Geiselle trigger that just came out. It is non adjustable and should be close to 5 lb, but I'm not sure in the exact weight.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Odd that a department would mandate a 2 stage trigger when the stock one is a single stage. Then again, it makes little sense for much of what the brass does.

Do they put it on their own trigger machine to test the weight, or do they go by what the manufacturer says?

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Replacement trigger HELP !!!

That is very odd that your agency requires a two-stage trigger. Is there a story behind that?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Is it only required to be two-stage if it's a replacement, or do stock guns have to come with two-stage as well?
    WWW.TACTICALYELLOWVISOR.NET

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a lower with a LMT 2 stage trigger in it. They claim higher than 5lbs. on the trigger pull. I absolutely love it!

http://www.lmtstore.com/accessories/...-assembly.html