Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    Remington is still part of the Freedom Group which is owned by Cerebus, I'm not surprised that good people are getting pushed out. Cerebus is in it for the cash. Remember Sandy Hook, they said they were gonna sell it, blah blah blah. BS, they weren't in a position to reap huge profits yet. I've had a peek at how Cerebus operates. They will just come in to suck the cash out. Put lipstick on pig if they need to and profit. Here's to hoping all the companies under the Freedom Group survive and recover to their former greatness.

Downloads
    Uploads
    After readin what Mike wrote on FB, it sounds more like AAC is leaving him, not the other way 'round. They've known for awhile that they were relocating the company, and it sounds like Mike spchose to stay in his new hometown rather than move.

I don't know why people have such heartburn with companies making money. It's what companies do. Yes, sometimes that means people get left get behind. Fact of life. This is true both here and in the Noveske situation. While we all hate to see people we like or have developed a relationship with over the years get "hurt" by the "big evil corporations", that's something that's entirely in control of the person in question. No company should ever let a person get to the point that they are indispensable, and no person should ever get to the point that they can't find another job.
    WWW.TACTICALYELLOWVISOR.NET