Page 48 of 284 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by camomike View Post
    Pistol pay exists for a reason. PayPal won't honor anything firearm related. I'd rather use an escrow service like pistolpay. That way there is even less of a chance getting burned.
    Yea I've used PistolPay few times now and will start using it more. Only negative is I have a paypal debit and the money can be used immediatly(once cleared).

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Never use PayPal Gift. You have zero recourse.
    One of my businesses is e-commerce. I have an online store. Most financial institutions are going to side with the buyer in case of disputes, unless as a seller you have all your documentation solid; tracking number, delivery confirmation, etc. I've had folks attempt to pull one over and claim they never received the package. The documentation saved me from taking a financial hit. If someone is not willing to do it "the right way", walk away.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaspipeshooter View Post
    One of my businesses is e-commerce. I have an online store. Most financial institutions are going to side with the buyer in case of disputes, unless as a seller you have all your documentation solid; tracking number, delivery confirmation, etc. I've had folks attempt to pull one over and claim they never received the package. The documentation saved me from taking a financial hit. If someone is not willing to do it "the right way", walk away.
    I've noticed that Ebay sellers are almost always using tracking numbers, lately. A lot of the music I listen to is either not in stock (at local stores) or outdated, or rare, etc. I can almost always find what I'm looking for on Ebay, though. So I buy a lot of stuff there. No matter how small the purchase, there is usually a tracking number associated with it. From Gaspipeshooters experience, and others whom I've also heard the same thing from, I guess there are just about as many scammer "buyers" as there are scamming "sellers". Knock on wood, I've never really had a problem yet, and hope I've never have one.
    NRA Life Member
    Basket full of Deplorables Life Member

Downloads
    Uploads
    I worked for PayPal for three and a half years and I will be the first to tell you how buyer-centric the policies are written, and the main reason is financial security on the part of the payment processor themselves. They have a lot more recourse and opportunities to collect from sellers than buyers. I use PayPal all the time as both a buyer and a seller to this day, even knowing tens of thousands of horror stories from my time spent there. It's a scary way to transact sometimes, but if you cover your butt a little bit it's still one of the better options out there.

I will tell you for certain to always get a tracking number for anything you ship whether you're selling an item or returning one, and if the dollar amount of the transaction is $250 or more absolutely do not ship without a signature confirmation.

Obviously cross-border transactions are a lot riskier. I can not tell you how many times sellers lose their money shipping out of the country or to extremely rural locations.

It's ok to buy and sell individual gun parts, just not guns themselves. Please do NOT sell guns through PayPal, they'll shut both parties accounts down and freeze your money for 180 days.

For God's sake do as much homework on the buyer or seller as possible and carefully read the description and examine the pictures if you're making a purchase. You would not believe how many people completely ignore that and buy from shady ass people without so much as a twinkle of caution.
    Let my last thought not be, "if only I had my gun..."

Downloads
    Uploads
    This may have already been covered but..
    If a person wins a prize, are they out? Can you only win once?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ClusterPhuked View Post
    This may have already been covered but..
    If a person wins a prize, are they out? Can you only win once?
    Yup. Once.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yup. Once.
    Once is plenty enough for me if I'm lucky enough to win something.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yup. Once.
    Weak!!!

I demand an appeal on grounds of prize awesomeness.

Also what are the chances of someone winning twice with so many people and random numbers generated.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    Weak!!!

I demand an appeal on grounds of prize awesomeness.

Also what are the chances of someone winning twice with so many people and random numbers generated.
    Voodoo, you're still in bro. The FB winners that Stick does on the side... does not count towards the drawing on the forum.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Working on it!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Voodoo, you're still in bro. The FB winners that Stick does on the side... does not count towards the drawing on the forum.

Downloads
    Uploads

Stickman 100K Giveaway Discussion

Good job for being the first winner!
    You lucky SOB lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    From Stick's FB page:

Q: Whats it mean if ur name has a green light next to it?

A: Means you are online at weaponevolution.com

Response: Ha ok Dam i thought i got a Prize, im a dumass

I can't stop laughing. OMG... this is America Folks...

Downloads
    Uploads
    From Stick's FB page:

Q: Whats it mean if ur name has a green light next to it?

A: Means you are online at weaponevolution.com

Response: Ha ok Dam i thought i got a Prize, im a dumass

I can't stop laughing. OMG... this is America Folks...
    2 words: job security. 😀

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    any thought to possibly putting up a swap thread, in case someone gets something they already have, and someone is willing to swap w/ them? not trying to give yall more work, just crossed my mind is all