Quote Originally Posted by Lkb513 View Post
Can't wait to see it =D let me know how you like that cmc flat trigger! I've been looking at that trigger for my current build!
I put a lot of thought into the trigger... I put a lot of thought into the whole AR to be truthful...

But for the trigger here is WHY I chose that one... with a traditional curved trigger, after I shoot a bit or if it's hot or whatever...or even if you get gunk on the trigger I feel like my finger more or less has minute little 'slips'. Its a whole lot harder to have proper finger placement on a curved trigger. 2-3mm left or right or up or down can mean the difference in a shot (at least with pistols this is true, so I applied that logic to this as well). This trigger helps eliminate or at least minimizes these issues of shooter error.

With that trigger I can use the base of the trigger so that I can get a consistent placement of my finger on the trigger, which means more consistent shots. This is just one aspect of course, but it makes sense to me. I like the single stage because I like to know when and where the trigger will break. No guesswork. No wondering. No play. In my opinion this helps eliminate trigger jerk because you know, when you put your finger on there, it's ready and will go bang.

I also chose the lighter of the lot on pull for this reason too. A small movement on trigger requiring more effort can mean big differences downrange. Basically it's light, simple, crisp, deliberate, and there is no mystery involved with it (particularly for those shots meant to be more accurate).

I have a few other things that I could add but that kind of sums it up for me. I don't like the whole 'play' in the trigger... pull... tension... bang....naaaah... just know its 100% set to go with no play time involved.