Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by din View Post
    looks okay, but I'm too much of a BAD fanboy. I wonder if they addressed the potential for galling with a steel detent and the Ti core.
    I never considered that with my BAD Ti EPS. Now I am going to have to look for Ti detents!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by M. Gale View Post
    If the guys at V7 designed or helped design the NSR when they were at Noveske, is it still considered borrowing?
    I guess it depends whether Joel or Noveske owns the rights.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    As much as V7 has borrowed from Noveske, I'd bet the barrel nut for their MPR rail would fit a NSR. Should ask them if they plan on making a titanium version of it.

MPR Nut

NSR Nut
    The Parallax Tactical barrel nut looks very similar too.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would not call this similar in any way to the SCAR safety. The SCAR uses a cross bolt oriented 90* to the torque shear and completely eliminates the possibility of use causing the screw to loosen. Far superior IMO to this style design. Even with tolerences in the thousandth's of the tongue and groove, it will still allow the forces to act on that screw and loosen it. I have 2 of the original Knights Ambi selectors I no longer use after the levers loosened even with Locktite. Love the Noveske's with the Magpul levers. I just wish they made a true left hand one and not the Ambi or RH.