Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    I use a Wheeler in. lbs. torque driver. Over torquing small screws can really screw stuff up. 15 in. lbs. is the rec'd torque spec. so as not to wear it out or over torque and f up the special screw. I just got a Raven holster for a G17 and it fit's like a glove for the G19/Radian comp.

FT

EDIT: I bought a tungsten guide rod from Glockstore.com for stock weight. Also got a Pyramid Trigger assy., connector, and tungsten guiderod for my new 43X. Hopefully they'll release the Radian comp for it soon. I'll be ready if they do.
    Ya, I don't know who's going to have those in the field if a squib happens and someone happens to have a squib rod. Just saying, it's stupid easy in the field to do regardless and without needing a dedicated toolbox full of tools. Just the bare minimum.

Downloads
    Uploads

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    Ya, I don't know who's going to have those in the field if a squib happens and someone happens to have a squib rod. Just saying, it's stupid easy in the field to do regardless and without needing a dedicated toolbox full of tools. Just the bare minimum.

If it's a carry gun, then bang, you're dead. If not, and you're just playing, then fix it when you get home. If you shoot squib prone ammo in your self defense weapon then you/re scary. If not, it doesn't take a tool box to knock a squib load out even with the comp. If you just don't care if you f' up an almost $400 mod, then that's up to you. Use your tire iron to torque that baby if it suits you. edit: It doesn't take up much room in your range bag to carry something much bigger than your cell phone and about as fat as a small mag light.
    Last edited by FortTom; 26 March 2024 at 18:50.
    NRA Life Member
    Basket full of Deplorables Life Member