Almost done! Had a bunch of things show up from my Memorial Day shopping so here's where I'm at now.

The Umbrella lower is now wearing a UBR.
Lantac E-BCG is now in hand.
Griffin Armamanet Fail Safe offset sights are here and they are NICE!
Also got a V7 Ti A2. Stupid light like all things V7 and I like the look of the raw Ti. It'll contrast nicely with the otherwise all black gun.
The scope also is here now, a Vortex PST 2.4-10x44 second focal plane.
MicroMOA 17.3" barrel made it but is off in the mail again. I've got a friend who has been shooting high power and lapping barrels since before my parents met, the barrel is on its way to him so he can check it with a bore scope and lap it.

I've still got a package on the way containing a NiB Raptor and a KAC Thumb rest, but it's been sitting in Fort Worth for a couple days now with no movement.

Also in my push to get this done, I ordered a 15" KMR last night and Noveske NSR panels for it.

All I need is an upper and scope mount! The mount will be the Aero 30mm SPR mount, and the upper will probably be an Aero forged upper. I spent a lot of time pouring over billet uppers, but I actually like the look of regular forged uppers and they weigh less and are cheaper. Plus the lower is cut to match one and I don't really know that billet uppers offer any real gain in any sort of performance.

Oh yeah, a more obscure item I have coming is a MDT buttpad for the UBR. I got introduced to them a couple weeks ago and it is a SIGNIFICANT improvement when shooting prone. I also liked it over my Magpul Enhanced buttpad in... well every other shooting position as well.

So yes. SO CLOSE!