Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a 22/45 MKIii. I used to hate it. Then I learned the art of putting it back together. It can be very frustrating at first and awquard (upside down, thumb holding trigger down, rotate mainspring). But once you figure it out, it’s a breeze. I see no reason for me to upgrade my Mark III, should find some for cheaper now too since people get to easily discouraged (like I did, and almost sold it for a buckmark).

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by cjd3 View Post
    I have a 22/45 MKIii. I used to hate it. Then I learned the art of putting it back together. It can be very frustrating at first and awquard (upside down, thumb holding trigger down, rotate mainspring). But once you figure it out, it’s a breeze. I see no reason for me to upgrade my Mark III, should find some for cheaper now too since people get to easily discouraged (like I did, and almost sold it for a buckmark).
    I have not taken one apart yet but I can say that the MK IV did not impress me that much. I might give it a second look later just to confirm, but as of right now I would rather learn to take down the MKIII than deal with the MKIV. I would rather have a gun that I enjoy shooting than one that I don't.

If I do this thing, and I probably will eventually, I will use the Volquartsen lower that I linked to above. That thing is a work of art.