Thread: Specwar 762

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've heard/seen a SpecWar 7.62. A little heavier than some of the alternatives but it's pretty much one of the most quiet offerings on the market. The mounting system is solid and SiCo's customer service is second to none. Do they still have the SpecWar and $99 Spectre deal going on? I'd jump on that if so

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Former11B View Post
    I've heard/seen a SpecWar 7.62. A little heavier than some of the alternatives but it's pretty much one of the most quiet offerings on the market. The mounting system is solid and SiCo's customer service is second to none. Do they still have the SpecWar and $99 Spectre deal going on? I'd jump on that if so
    The shop still has that deal.

I got confirmation that the 762 specwar is warrantied down to 7" on a 556 gun (which is what its going on) so its a go for me with a little bit more research.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    The shop still has that deal.

I got confirmation that the 762 specwar is warrantied down to 7" on a 556 gun (which is what its going on) so its a go for me with a little bit more research.
    You will not be disappointed. I have the Saker762 and Specwar coming next month. As stated above very quiet but it is guaranteed for 7" barrels due to Stellite being 30 percent stronger than Inconel. SilencerCo customer service and quality is second to none.