Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Steve,

This was for Washington State residents, who were restricted from having SBR's since 1994. State law is now in line with Federal Law for obtaining SBR's.

http://apps.leg.wa.gov/billinfo/summary.aspx?bill=5956
    I was aware of the WA state issue going on with SBRs. It was the comment about no more tax stamps that got my attention. I haven't heard anything about those going away (and that would be a federal thing) so that's why I asked.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveL View Post
    I was aware of the WA state issue going on with SBRs. It was the comment about no more tax stamps that got my attention. I haven't heard anything about those going away (and that would be a federal thing) so that's why I asked.
    Ahhhh,

Ok, looks like he wrote "more tax stamps" coming soon, I guess I could see how you really wanted to see it as "no more tax stamps" which would be preferable!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Ahhhh,

Ok, looks like he wrote "more tax stamps" coming soon, I guess I could see how you really wanted to see it as "no more tax stamps" which would be preferable!
    I see now. It looks like I misread the post. Oh well. Thanks anyway.

I'm that guy now who posts a stupid question without carefully reading the pertinent posts first.