Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gts350 View Post
    Nice fake apology, trying to shift the blame (you must be a liberal). Read your post you started this with your condescending "REALLY" comment. Then you followed it up with profanity.
    Dont ask a question if you dont want the answer. I never realized people in this group would be so thin skinned, when someone presents information that they don't agree with. I assumed people wanted to hear both sides. This must be the only gun forum full of Democrats.
    Welcome to the forum.

Calling other people names, generalizing people as Democrats... really not kosher.

People are friendly here, we like to talk about guns, but it's in the delivery.

Try not to be a dick.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Welcome to the forum.

Calling other people names, generalizing people as Democrats... really not kosher.

People are friendly here, we like to talk about guns, but it's in the delivery.

Try not to be a dick.
    I intentionally stayed out of this, everyone else was doing fine and didn't need my input. It appears as Gts came here with a chip on his shoulder. Try not to be a dick? I think it's ingrained into his DNA. Anyway, GTS this form is a bit more of a brotherhood than just another forum. We as a group have come to the aide of brothers in need, help out with parts, whatever. Even when we disagree, and ruffle one another's feathers, we all know it's just in good fun. Even the Admin UW showed great restraint in asking you to "be friendly and don't be a dick". Most forum admins and mods would have banned you several posts ago. There is a LOT of talent here especially with the LEO/MIL crowd, but not exclusively that crowd. Lots and lots of civilians with a LOT of experience.

Chill, be cool, and you just might make a lot of friends here.

FT
    Last edited by FortTom; 3 December 2019 at 22:49.
    NRA Life Member
    Basket full of Deplorables Life Member