Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    Comp, you make me smile.

That the two of us can go about spec/build in such different fashions, but both still end up happy with the results, is a great thing.

I really wish we could visit a range together and swap carbines back and forth for an afternoon
    Not trying to hijack the thread, it really is fun to go to the range with 4 or 5 guys, each with 3 or 4 guns and just swap back and forth all day. Last time I went, a friend had a Sten - Yeah no kidding, modified to shoot semi-auto using an adapted AR trigger group. That was some serious "back yard engineering", and the thing shot great. Took me a few shots to figure out how to hold it, but the point is, it is fun for everyone to dump something out of a case or range bag for anyone to try....

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Basket full of Deplorables Life Member

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    Not trying to hijack the thread, it really is fun to go to the range with 4 or 5 guys, each with 3 or 4 guns and just swap back and forth all day. Last time I went, a friend had a Sten - Yeah no kidding, modified to shoot semi-auto using an adapted AR trigger group. That was some serious "back yard engineering", and the thing shot great. Took me a few shots to figure out how to hold it, but the point is, it is fun for everyone to dump something out of a case or range bag for anyone to try....

FT
    This is your problem FT, you and your friends only have 3 or 4 guns to swap back and forth... it's all making sense now...