Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DutyUse View Post
    Not bashing just always wondered how reliable/effective they would be. Shoot it much?
    They can be made just as reliable as any other length AR, and are quite "effective"... My 7.5" pistol length gas AR has over 2,700 rounds through it, needed no tuning, runs with a standard weight or H2 buffer, and has had no failures that weren't from bad ammunition.

People who don't understand short ARs must not understand any PDWs, their purpose or application. Lots of people bash 7.5" ARs just like lots of people bash .380 pistols... Funny thing is, none of the naysayers have ever volunteered to let me shoot them with it, despite how "underpowered and ineffective" they are.

Let my last thought not be, "if only I had my gun..."

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 0uTkAsT View Post
    They can be made just as reliable as any other length AR, and are quite "effective"... My 7.5" pistol length gas AR has over 2,700 rounds through it, needed no tuning, runs with a standard weight or H2 buffer, and has had no failures that weren't from bad ammunition.

People who don't understand short ARs must not understand any PDWs, their purpose or application. Lots of people bash 7.5" ARs just like lots of people bash .380 pistols... Funny thing is, none of the naysayers have ever volunteered to let me shoot them with it, despite how "underpowered and ineffective" they are.

I have a 10.5 and 11.5 so don't think I'm hating. Just never had or shot one shorter then 10". The ones I've seen under that were finicky but that could have been component selection. You don't know unless you ask right? :D