Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    Griffin has the Hammer comp.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    Griffin has the Hammer comp.
    That looks a lot like a BCM Gunfighter. Any idea if this is worth 2-3 times more than the CMT?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post
    That looks a lot like a BCM Gunfighter. Any idea if this is worth 2-3 times more than the CMT?
    I have one in 5.56 but that's only because that is all that was available at the time. Honestly I didn't even look at the prices. I just know it exists and they have mounts for it that can (I think) fit other suppressors (not just their own).

If you won't be running any kind of can I wouldn't bother, but if you have a 9mm can it might be worth looking at their Plan A or other type of adapters they offer to see if anything fits.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have one in 5.56 but that's only because that is all that was available at the time. Honestly I didn't even look at the prices. I just know it exists and they have mounts for it that can (I think) fit other suppressors (not just their own).

If you won't be running any kind of can I wouldn't bother, but if you have a 9mm can it might be worth looking at their Plan A or other type of adapters they offer to see if anything fits.
    Yeah, I only have one pistol can (an Omega 45K), so the mount doesn't buy me anything. The video on Griffin's site does have a few seconds of that mount on a much shorter 9mm PCC, and it's "okay" on muzzle control. That gives me an idea of what the CMT device will do. I may just give that a shot since it's a decent price point.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post
    Yeah, I only have one pistol can (an Omega 45K), so the mount doesn't buy me anything.
    This was what I was talking about... Maybe I am just misreading your response.

https://www.griffinarmament.com/plan...d-suppressors/

https://www.griffinarmament.com/plan...d-suppressors/

If you get one of those for your suppressor plus the actual 9mm muzzle device you have the option to suppress it with the can you already own.

Downloads
    Uploads

If you get one of those for your suppressor plus the actual 9mm muzzle device you have the option to suppress it with the can you already own.
    You read correctly, I just didn't dig deep enough into the Griffin website to find that adapter. I ended up ordering the CMT, but if it doesn't work out, I'll keep this in mind. I'm not sure how much I will want to suppress this, but it's good to have options.

Once again, thanks for the links. This build ended up turning out nicely with your assistance.