Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
Flat.

At least for me. I shoot my overwatch flat triggers really well. And I've got an elf flat trigger on an AR and it's perfect.

I'd love to see a gen6 Glock with an oem flat trigger.
What would you say is the top 2 or 3 things for you in regards to flat trigger pulls? I am kind of prodding more as to the 'whys' and you're the perfect person that can give succinct answers.

Could be a good blog topic btw.

My first and really only real experience with flat triggers is when I built my first AR. I used a CMC flat trigger. I bought that based off of recommendations here on WEVO and have been hooked ever since.

I found with that CMC flat trigger I can get repeatable finger placement and good repeatable traction almost every time. With them I think that little hook at the bottom helps a ton. I also like the idea of little to no sloppy over travel. If I switched out and got some fancy nice two stage trigger with a clean break I would probably love that too. It all has it's place. As long as there is a good crisp break that is in the same spot (and no spongy feel around that spot) as well as a good reset I would probably be a fan. I have a lot more experience with rifle triggers than pistols by far.

On a pistol though I have absolutely zero flat trigger time. I don't know if just a flat trigger alone would help improve my pistol marksmanship or not. I'm not the best pistol shooter out there let's just say that but I do feel pretty strongly that a good consistent trigger doesn't hurt at all.