Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    Richard, what kind of wrenches are you using? The wrench flats are TDP spec.

1815 is a better flash suppressor, I've always liked short, 3 prong flash suppressors. But for the Keymo mount, there are plenty of 3 prong or 4 prong Keymo flash suppressors, so there's no need to have both 6315KM and 1815KM in the same segment, the plan was always to do 6315KM, but there were some complications with the shop with whom we no longer do business. We have plenty of 1815 in stock, so it will be with us for quite a while.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffy View Post

1815 is a better flash suppressor, I've always liked short, 3 prong flash suppressors. But for the Keymo mount, there are plenty of 3 prong or 4 prong Keymo flash suppressors, so there's no need to have both 6315KM and 1815KM in the same segment, the plan was always to do 6315KM, but there were some complications with the shop with whom we no longer do business. We have plenty of 1815 in stock, so it will be with us for quite a while.
    The brownells wrench... might be my problem. Not saying you don't make or follow TDP... I just like the flats a little wider... personal preference is all!

Downloads
    Uploads

Forward Controls Design 6315KM and 6310KM

Quote Originally Posted by Duffy View Post
    One issue I personally have is when installing on a barrel profile that has a wider diameter than the flats. I don’t have a wrench, fixed or adjustable, narrow enough to sandwich between the barrel and the keymo profile mount where the flats are located, including the Magpul wrench. This is where the Dead Air brakes come in handy because they are flat all the way up the device. But I avoid brakes when I can.

The Magpul wrench has the same overlap as the wrench in the pic.