Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
Glad to hear the T+ met your expectations. Once ya get past the price tag for a 1AAA it ain't too bad. I think of it as the Rolex of 1AAA.
It definitely met expectations. I think surefire should make a slightly bigger one that say throws more lumens but retains the same overall body shape and has a gas pedal button on the tail like the other light I have.

If they can get that much light out of a single AAA why not scale it up to a AA or a 123 battery and see what we can get? Keep the same clip style and everything. My biggest complaint about the other light (not the titan) is that the bezzle is bigger than the body tube. That's just my personal feeling.

I think a "plus size" titan plus would be a great option even if they don't use the accelerator pedal on the tail. Even if they keep the bezzle twist it would be awesome. Same exact design only bigger and more juice.

As for the batteries, one thing I have a lot of it's batteries. In my photography hobby I have a lot of AA and AAA rechargeables that I rarely if ever use. They were originally intended for flash and wireless flash controllers but honestly I almost never touch my flash stuff for the most part. I pretty much haven't gotten into the whole studio photography thing so I have at least a dozen AA and at least 8 or 10 AAA that are all rechargeable.

Pretty much I decided to try the Titan because I had a good stash of batteries that I can use for it and I am glad I did. So far it's a real winner.