Quote Originally Posted by fledge View Post
Do you want to be added to the list!??

I asked Aaron to clarify a group cost for us.

The competition to this is from PWS. Theirs is $30. And I’m not a fan of loose tolerance of the locking mechanism.

Pricing is $49.99 MSRP. I could probably get somewhere in the %30-35 off range - not %100 sure yet as we're still figuring out the best way to manufacture these in bulk. But, I will not be able to extend any kind of big price breaks beyond this group buy. So, I need to be clear on that. If you're not in the group buy and then you come to me and ask me for the same deal and discount the answer will be no. This is a special thing I'm doing for you WEVO guys.

So, our RPS is made out of 17-4 PH SS in the H900 condition and then will be QPQ / Nitrided. Most are 4140 and then phosphated. So, we're above most on corrosion and material stand point. Where ours differs from say PWS is we have no parts beyond the plate and nut. The teeth are machined into each part respectively. There's nothing to fall apart or break. BUT, since the teeth are integrated into each part, if you sit there and ratchet this thing 1000 times the tooth will likely go away. I've done my personal RPS about 65 times now with no loss in effectiveness of the system. But, lets be real. How often do you remove your castle nut?

Happy to answer any other questions or concerns you guys got and I will update you with pricing and availability ASAP. I think we will be ready for full production in 2-3 weeks. Then it's easy street from there...

I'll drop a little egg in here...

How does the idea for a completely tool-less take down pin set sound? Meaning - no tools, magnets or anything required to swap mil spec take down and pivot pins to ours...cuz we're working on something i think is pretty awesome.